With large green paddocks, a 160′ x 300′ arena (comparable to size of Baker Arena), and a 60 ft. round pen…Our horse friends have a wonderful life here at Laurel Hill Farm.
We offer pasture board for our tenants. With large mature trees, large water troughs, and available sheltered turnouts. Pricing starts at $300/month. Please contact us for more details.
We focus efforts on keeping our horses and guests happy and safe to ensure everyone shares a fun and responsible time at our facility. In order for boarding to be considered all applicants must be reviewed and approved by submitting this application.
Rules & Regulations
- All guests must register in office and sign a waiver.
- Do NOT feed any horse other than your own any food, snack or beverage of any kind without the present consent of the horse owner.
- All persons under the age of 18 must wear a helmet anytime when mounted upon a horse. (Advised, but optional for adults)
- NO person is allowed in stall area of the barn with the exceptions of the owner of a horse boarding in a stall or while being accompanied by farm manager.
- No parking on the grass or in reserved spots throughout the property.
- All gates are to remain closed.
- Turnout locations must be assigned and verified by farm manager.
- No outside animals without prior consent from farm manager.
- No alcohol on property.
- Keep common areas clean by picking up after yourself. Unclaimed items may be removed.
- Please notify farm manager any time your horse will be leaving the property and for how long that absence will be.
- Any and all training by a 3rd party person(s) must be approved and registered with Laurel Hill Farm. No exceptions.